Last year, Mother's Day was extra special because Nic and I told our families that we were expecting a little one. It's so hard to believe that a year has come and gone and our little one is here celebrating the day with us!
Nic and Nico made my first Mother's Day so special by spoiling me rotten ... flowers, cards, lunch, and a fabulous present! After the boys showered me with gifts, we met my parents at the Salt Lick for lunch. My mom even gave me a pretty plant in a homemade pot that she said was from Nico.
As the day was winding down and I thought it couldn't get any better, Nico sat up for the first time with out toppling over ... what a great gift! I feel so lucky to be Nico's mama!





"Look mom! I'm sittin' up!"

"Yep ... I'm really doin' it! Concentrate ..."
1 comment:
Yeah Nico!! You're growing up so fast!
Post a Comment