Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bowls of Water

I've mentioned before that Nico loves playing in water. Now that summer is over and we are no longer going to the pool, Nico is finding other "bodies of water" around the house to splash in and play with.

Nico loves the dogs' water bowl and if we put him on the ground, he crawls straight for it. The other day, I put him on the opposite side of the doggie gate thinking he couldn't get to the water. Wrong! He reached his arm through the gate and started splashing as hard as he could. So, I moved the bowl so that it was out of his reach. Wrong again! Next thing I know, he stretched his little arm and fingers as far as he could and pulled the bowl closer to him.



A few days later, Nico found another bowl of water that he thinks is so much fun ... the toilet bowl! Yep ... I turned my back the other day and found him splashing in the toilet. Yuck! I didn't bother to take the time to photograph that incident.

No comments: