Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cameron Park Zoo

Our family loves zoos, so when we found out there was a zoo in Waco, we jumped at the chance to go. We went on a Friday when school was in, so we pretty much had the zoo to ourselves. I think we saw four other families all day.

Cameron Park Zoo is a great place for kids. They have playgrounds and interactive exhibits every corner you turn.


Excited to be at the zoo!








Inside the alligator den


Watching the gator swim away


Proudly standing next to the gator


Sliding through the otter exhibit


Nico loved this exhibit and went on the slide over and over and over again!


Taking time out for a cold beverage




Papa bear




The tiles Nico is dancing on are chimes and every time you step on them, they make music. Nico thought this was great, so I tried to convince Nic that we needed a chime in our deck at home. I think it would give Nico hours of entertainment!


Checking out the splash pad


Cooling off after a long, hot day at the zoo

No comments: