Thursday, January 20, 2011

Two-Year Stats

Just realized that I never posted Nico's two-year stats. Not that anyone is missing Nico's height and weight, but I want to document it since I plan to print the blog into a book. (Soon, I hope.)

Weight: 29 pounds, 2 ounces
Height: 34.5"

At two years, Nico:
  • is very shy
  • is so sweet (loves to give mommy and daddy hugs and kisses)
  • likes to cuddle and hold hands
  • is a mama's boy
  • loves to play and explore outdoors
  • has discovered Pixar/Disney movies (favorites include Finding Nemo, How to Train Your Dragon, Cars, Astro Boy)
  • likes trains and cars
  • is usually cautious and aware of when he can get hurt
  • is a very picky eater (won't eat veggies or many fruits)
  • favorite foods are eggs, nutri-grain bars, crackers, rice, beans, bananas, noodles
  • is very attached to his bebe (blanket) and babies (dragon and monkey)
  • loves art (coloring, painting and playing with Play-Doh)
  • likes to put things back where they belong (We think he got this from school.)
  • is pretty darn funny (and knows it!)

No comments: