Baby DeeDee - February 2, 1979
I turned 30 yesterday. It was a day that I was dreading for quite some time, but I have come to realize that 30 isn't so bad. I have a lot to be thankful for and life is good.
It is hard to believe that I am a 30-year-old married mom with a career, house and pets. Seems like just the other day, I was dancing on my dad's feet or playing dress-up with my mom. Thanks mom and dad for being the best parents a girl could ask for.
I have so much to be thankful for and hope that the next 30 years are just as great. Thank you Nic and Nico for making my life complete. I love you!

Nico gave me a stroller for my b-day so that we can go on walks together.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday DeeDee!
Post a Comment