Friday, February 13, 2009

Two months old



Yesterday, Nico had his two month well-check and we have a very healthy boy. Our guy weighs in at a whooping 13 pounds 3 ounces (90th percentile)! Hard to believe that he was three and a half weeks early and weighted only 5 pounds 11 ounces. He is 22 inches long (25th percentile) and his head circumference is 40.2 cm (55th percentile).
It is amazing how much our little Nico has changed in two short months. Each week is a new look and a new lesson.

Currently, Nico likes:
baths
kisses
cuddling and sleeping on top of mommy or daddy
watching fans and lights
listening to lullaby renditions of The Beatles and The Eagles
hanging out in the swing
dancing (constant moving)

Nico dislikes:
getting dressed
being alone
being still
getting into the car seat

We love you Nico!

1 comment:

B Flat Major said...

Hi DeeDee...I hope you don't mind, I found your blog in a roundabout way, and I've been having lots of fun looking at pictures of your little boy! Funny, I had a baby about two months before you did, so we have kids that are about the same age. However, my baby has not been as good at gaining weight as your little guy, and last week when she was 5 1/2 months old she weighed exactly what Nico did at 2 months: 13 pounds 3 ounces! -- Brenda Belliston (Toone)